- Gristmill River Restaurant (www.gristmillrestaurant.com)
- Mozie’s (www.mozies.com)
- Cantina del Rio (www.cantinaingruene.com)
- Has a minimum of 3 years FOH experience
- TABC Certification
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Food Manager Certification
- Aloha POS Knowledge (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work up to 50 hours per week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Driver’s License (Required)
- High school or equivalent
- Competitive pay
- 2 days off each week
- Rotating weekends off
- Retirement plan (401k) (upon eligibility)
- Free meal after shift
- Discounts at ALL company operations (Gristmill, Down on Grayson, Josephine St., Mozie’s, Cantina Del Rio)
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage available
- Paid Vacation
- Career growth opportunities (Many of our managers are promoted to advanced management positions)
- Supervise all FOH service staff.
- Responsible for positional placement for all FOH staff.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation procedures.
- Lead front of house operations, ensuring the guest experience is exceptional.
- Model exceptional hospitality and coach the FOH team to do the same.
- Promptly and effectively alleviate all guest concerns.
- Work collaboratively with the entire management team to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Located beneath Gruene’s landmark water tower, in the ruins of an 1878 cotton gin, overlooking the Guadalupe River, the Historic Gristmill has been considered one of the most unique dining spots in Texas for nearly half a century. A rare combination of history, location and turn-of-the-century architecture create the Gristmill’s legendary Texas experience.
Company Website: gristmillrestaurant.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)